Harcourt Garden, sometimes called Harcourt Park, is a small urban park in Admiralty, Hong Kong. It offers city-dwellers and office workers a lush and tranquil respite from the city's hustle and bustle.
Constructed in the mid-1990s, the park sits on land reclaimed from Victoria Harbour and was formerly occupied by the Wellington Battery and the Military Hospital, collectively referred to as the Wellington Barracks.
To the east of the park is the Hong Kong Police Headquarters while to the west is Admiralty bus station. The park and the adjacent Harcourt Road, are named after Admiral Cecil Harcourt, de facto governor of Hong Kong from September 1945 to June 1946.