Wong Nai Chung Reservoir Park is a public park featuring an artificial lake located at Tai Tam Reservoir Road in Wong Nai Chung, Hong Kong. It is the site of the former Wong Nai Chung Reservoir, the third oldest water reservoir built in Hong kong in 1899.
The 50-foot high, 270-foot long dam followed the topography of the valley and was boomerang-shaped. It had a limited water storage capacity of just 27 million gallons, only 38% of the size of its Pok Fu Lam counterpart. Because of its small water capacity, the British Hong Kong Government decided to cease operations of the reservoir in 1982.
The reservoir was then converted into a park and opened to the public in 1986. It offers water sports facilities like sampans and boats, becoming the first public boating park in Hong Kong. Other amenities include toilets, a light refreshment restaurant and a light refreshment kiosk.
The site also contains several historic structures. The weir, the dam and the valve house are classified as Grade III historic buildings. The dam is built of brick and stone and there is an access to the valve house. There is a plaque engraved with the number "1899" at the entrance of the valve house showing its year of construction. The weir is part of the dam for draining the excess water.